Term of sale
The following conditions are considered accepted by the customer when ordering.
- ORDERS: upon transmission of the order, all the current sales conditions are considered approved by the customer, unless special agreements have been accepted by the contracting parties. The item code must be specified in the order.
- PRICES: prices are intended for goods delivered ex our warehouse (VAT, packaging and transport not included); those in force when ordering will be considered valid.
- PACKAGING: free for accessories, at cost for pumps and pump sets.
- SHIPPING: will be carried out via parcel post or via a trusted customer courier; returns will be ex our Beverate factory and the goods will travel entirely at the risk of the customer. Therefore, in the event of delays, shortages, damage, theft, etc., complaints must be addressed to the Carrier, who is solely responsible.
- DELIVERIES: the delivery limit, if indicated, is purely indicative and therefore relieves our company of any recourse.
- COMPLAINTS: must be received in writing within 8 days from the date of receipt of goods. Complaints will not be accepted after this deadline. Complaints of any kind do not suspend the obligation to make payments in the agreed form. In the event that the goods are deemed by us to be unsuitable, the purchaser has the right solely to replace the goods or a credit in the amount. Any other type of compensation is considered of no value. For any dispute and controversy, the only competent court shall be that of the Court of Lecco.
- RETURNS: any replacement or return must be authorised in advance with a return number. The authorisation number must be clearly indicated on the delivery note. The goods will be accepted for return only if sent carriage paid and subject to verification upon arrival at the warehouse. Return credits will be made at the purchase price. The materials returned due to an incorrect order will be subject to a flat-rate charge of €25.00 for management fees.
- PAYMENTS: must be made exclusively to our headquarters, according to the agreed specifications. In the event of late payment, statutory interest will be debited from the agreed expiration date until the payment is made and, at the same time, any orders in progress will be suspended.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: the images and technical information contained in the production catalogue are subject to change; therefore, our company reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice.
FULL OR PARTIAL REPRODUCTION OF THE CATALOGUE IS PROHIBITED.
- ORDER VALUE: We do not accept orders for values less than €150.00.
Any clause contained in the customer order which is in contrast with the above shall be considered of no value.